Manufacturing Execution Software In The Cloud
For 10% Of Typical Costs
We built ToolTrack MES from the ground up to provide all the functionality you expect from a world-class manufacturing system, but also to support the rapid and inexpensive development of custom modules based on your unique processes.
We've taken a different approach to manufacturing execution and shopfloor control software. Most companies use a legacy architecture with rigid database and application layers which limits the ability for customization. What's worse is that they often require slow thin-client programs that have to be constantly updated and won't run on mobile devices. But with ToolTrack MES, the application layer runs directly within the database and customization is driven by metadata rather than low-level source code. Plus, ToolTrack is web-based so you can access it anywhere, on any device.
Most importantly, your ToolTrack deployment won't be handled by disconnected project managers or off-shore developers who've never seen a manufacturing floor. You'll be working directly with an I-Track system architect that has extensive experience in manufacturing software deployments, and is first and foremost from the world of manufacturing operations.
- Get the functionality you need plus a lot more, for a lot less
- WIP Tracking, Equipment Management (OEE), Quality (QMS), Statistical Process Control (SPC), Document Control and much more...
- Beautiful management dashboards
- Dynamic reports allow ad-hoc analysis and discovery
- Save customized views and share with others, easy exports
- Rapid custom module development tailors the system to your processes
- Get customized functionality without the high "custom" cost
- Don't believe it? Ask us for customer references!
- Typical implementation is 6-8 weeks
- Unlimited users, always (Yes, you read that right)
- We can also deploy ToolTrack on-premise
- High performance and redundant private cloud infrastructure
- 2048-bit SSL/TLS (bank encryption)
- Our customers run 24 x 7 x 365, and so do we!